Center for Backcare & Scoliosis
YOGA UNION® CENTER FOR BACKCARE & SCOLIOSIS
37 W 28TH STREET 4TH FLOOR
Between 6TH Ave & Broadway
NEW YORK NY 10001
Located near Penn Station, N, R, Q, D, B, F, M 6 & 1 trains
REGULAR YOGA CLASSES ARE HELD AT THE SAME LOCATION AT YOGA UNION. PLEASE VISIT WWW.YOGAUNION.COM FOR SCHEDULE AND MORE INFORMATION.
* Lou Asselin will be studying and traveling in India 9/29-1/15/14. Frank Ricci will cover her Wed 12:30-1:30 Yoga for Herniation & Lower Back Pain Class.
1.5 HOUR CLASSES ARE $23. ALL 1 HOUR CLASSES ARE $17. YOUR FIRST 1.5 HOUR CLASS AT YOGA UNION IS $15. YOUR FIRST 1 HOUR CLASS AT YOGA UNION IS $10. WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS, MC/V.
We welcome students of all levels including brand new beginners to Yoga Union Backcare. The best choices of classes if you are new to yoga would be Backcare Beginners on Thursdays @ 6:30, and the Beginners Series on Sundays @ 6:45. Any class called Backcare Basics would also be accessible to you.
Classes marked "Intermediate" are not appropriate for students who have never done yoga before anywhere. On the other hand, if you have developed a solid and regular yoga practice, you are welcome even as a first-time student at YUCBS to attend these classes. These classes do presume knowledge of props, ropes and alignment-based yoga.
If you would like to pre-register
for classes, any of the upcoming workshops or beginners' series,
PLEASE NOTE: we have ONLINE REGISTRATION. OR call 212-510-7404 or email email@example.com to
Class pre-registration policy
- It is highly recommended you pre-register for Yoga Union Backcare classes, especially classes that tend to get full like the Co-Directors’ classes and Kaitlyn Hipple’s Tuesday evening Herniation Class.
- If you pre-register for a class you must cancel two hours before that class begins or you will be charged in full for the class or you will lose the class on your class card. If you have an unlimited card, please have the courtesy to cancel anyway at your earliest convenience.
- Please cancel via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 212-510-7404. Even if we receive the message later, we will go by the time stamp and refund your money or class card if appropriate.
- If you are ill or there is an immediate family medical emergency, we will of course, waive the fee.